MY DEFI PET, NFT BLOCKCHAIN GAME (PLAY TO EARN!)

본문 바로가기

Blockchain

Blockchain

MY DEFI PET, NFT BLOCKCHAIN GAME (PLAY TO EARN!)

Page info

Writer COIN CAPIT… Date21-07-30 00:00 Hit9 Comment0

Body

An introduction video of My DeFi Pet. It's a play to earn blockchain game similar to Axie Infinity. When this game comes out, you can play the game to earn crypto-currency and then sell it for cash. I'll give you a brief overview of the game, including the game itself, the roadmap, and about the token $DPET (if it's too late to invest in the game or not)

Do you like my content? Then you'll enjoy my premium telegram group, where I'll teach you the skills to become a smart crypto investor. Membership fee starts at $37 per month. Message me on telegram to join. https://t.me/heyjuicebox

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT financial advice, it's for educational purpose only. I'm not responsible for your trade in any way, shape or form.

#MYDEFIPET #DPET #Cryptocurrency​ #BTC​ #CryptoNews​ #BitcoinNews​ #CryptocurrencyNews​ #BitcoinToday​ #BitcoinAnalysis​ #BitcoinPrice​ #Ethereum​ #ETH​ #Altcoins​ #Altcoin

bitcoin, cryptocurrency, crypto, altcoin, altcoin daily, blockchain, decentralized, news, best investment, top altcoins

Comment List

There are no registered comments.

Total 1,839 / 1 page
BBS Search

회원로그인

그누보드5
Copyright © manoinfo.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz