페이지 정보작성자 라팀리눅서 댓글 0건 조회 2,222회 작성일 18-09-28 14:47
git clone https://github.com/birake/birinstall.git cd birinstall bash bir-install.sh
Desktop wallet setup
After the MN is up and running, you need to configure the desktop wallet accordingly. Here are the steps for Windows Wallet
- Open the BirakeCoin Coin Desktop Wallet.
- Go to RECEIVE and create a New Address: MN1
- Send 10000 BirakeCoin to MN1.
- Wait for 15 confirmations.
- Go to Tools -> "Debug console - Console"
- Type the following command: masternode outputs
- Go to ** Tools -> "Open Masternode Configuration File"
- Add the following entry:
Alias Address Privkey TxHash Output_index
- Alias: MN1
- Address: VPS_IP:PORT
- Privkey: Masternode Private Key
- TxHash: First value from Step 6
- Output index: Second value from Step 6
- Save and close the file.
- Go to Masternode Tab. If you tab is not shown, please enable it from: Settings - Options - Wallet - Show Masternodes Tab
- Click Update status to see your node. If it is not shown, close the wallet and start it again. Make sure the wallet is unlocked.
- Open Debug Console and type:
startmasternode "alias" "0" "MN1"
birakecoin-cli getinfo birakecoin-cli mnsync status birakecoin-cli masternode status
Also, if you want to check/start/stop BirakeCoin , run one of the following commands as root:
systemctl status BirakeCoin #To check the service is running. systemctl start BirakeCoin #To start BirakeCoin service. systemctl stop BirakeCoin #To stop BirakeCoin service. systemctl is-enabled BirakeCoin #To check whetether BirakeCoin service is enabled on boot or not.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.